Online luxury furniture retailer is seeking an energetic individual to join us as a customer service lead/representative.
- Field inbound calls and provide assistance to customers with their products and delivery.
- Follow up with customers on an as-needed basis to provide timely solutions to their requests.
- Focus on ensuring one-call resolution to customer issues, to reduce customers' needs to make multiple calls.
- Take and resolve escalation calls and document how the issue began and got to the point where it became escalated. Periodically compile this data into a report and work with management team to create processes to eliminate the root issue.
- Work with others within customer service department and document their requests. Work with management team to create processes to eliminate the root issues.
Who we are looking for:
- A hard-working individual that is able to communicate well
- A person that is driven by performing well and making customers happy while ensuring company's needs are met
- Someone that understands e-commerce and the ever-changing needs of online customers
- A person that is analytical about challenges and can face them without being emotional
- Quick learner and comfortable on a Windows desktop PC
- Someone that is comfortable being on the phone for 5-7 hours a day
- About $16-$18/hour, depending on experience and skill level
*** Due to COVID-19, we are having all of our office employees work from home. We will supply a desktop computer, phone and all required equipment in order to work remotely. All workers are on a shared Zoom video call during work hours and you are expected to do the same.
*** Training is done remotely via video and phone.
*** This is a temp position for 60 days with the potential of being extended further, as our needs continue.