European Wax Center - Palm Beach Gardens - MIRASOL, FL
Assistant Manager - PART-TIME
European Wax Center
European Wax Center was founded by siblings David and Josh Coba in 2004. The concept was simple: to bring the EWC unique waxing expertise and experience to women throughout the USA. The setting: a modern environment with crisp, clean lines, private waxing suites, providing the most professionally trained waxing experts, with exceptional service. And the first brow, underarm or bikini line wax is always complimentary.
Now, a luxurious waxing with proprietary products can be incorporated into everyones beauty regimen. European Wax Center enables every guest to reveal her beautiful skin. As a result, today, European Wax Center is recognized as the fastest growing company in the beauty lifestyle category with more than 700 centers awarded.
For more information about EWC, log onto waxcenter.com or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanWax and Twitter @EuropeanWax. Download the EWC App at either Google Play or iOS APP stores where guests can make or change a reservation.
About the Role
The Assistant Center Manager is responsible for ensuring every guest has a memorable and inviting experience while delivering the companys desired financial results. This includes but is not limited to; consistently modeling guest service behaviors, recruiting, development and retention of talent, loss prevention, expense control, training & coaching, and center cleanliness.
A Day in the Life: Guest Experience
- Ensures the center exceeds guest's expectations by delivering an inviting and memorable guest experience with every guest that walks in the door.
- Creates guest intimacy with each transaction, building brand loyalty and creating a guest for life. Promotes sharing her experience with friends.
- Trains Associates to establish trust and builds guest confidence by becoming experts in package sales and products. Becomes our guest's trusted advisor.
- Ensures that all guest transactions are handled in a friendly and efficient manner leaving a positive lasting impression.
- Produces results. Manages productive center shifts to ensure center meets and exceeds sales goals. Lead Associates to do the same by embracing, practicing, and coaching all guest experience behaviors. Partners with Manager to take smart risks and seek creative value-added solutions to challenges.
- Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work environment that increases productivity and reduces turnover.
- Communicates business goals and priorities to maximize Associate performance, increase sales opportunities and profitability.
- Celebrates positive Associate performance and partners with Manager to identify performance opportunities for ongoing feedback and development.
- Maintains presence through effective floor sales leadership ensuring staff coverage in all areas of the center.
- Analyzes business reports and provides insight to Manager in order to leverage talent accordingly.
- Routinely recruits and presents quality candidates who reflect the EWC brand and will deliver the desired results.
- Motivates and trains all Associates through brand programs in sales, guest service and product knowledge.
- Understands and communicates the company's vision and core values to promote teamwork, and partner in building a team focused on driving the growth of the center.
- Coaches Associates to excel and build their skills using company assessment tools.
- Maintains an open center environment where Associates are free to express their concerns and feelings without the fear of retaliation or ill will.
- Motivates Associates to take action to achieve sales goals and drive positive results daily.
- Demonstrates professional written and verbal communication when engaging in all business transactions with guests, Associates and Corporate Office.
- Communicates effectively with the Manager, Associates and peers, including the cascade of information necessary to manage the business.
- Coaches and directs Associates on the implementation of visual marketing guidelines and ensures compliance to the company standards.
- Implements all promotional and visual marketing moves as directed.
- Ensures center is neat, clean and organized, the lobby is filled to the correct capacity and that all products and marketing are represented as directed.
- Maintains all brand visual and cleanliness standards.
- Ensures compliance to company standards per the Center Operations User Guide.
- Manages and adjusts schedules and daily tasks to meet business goals.
- Supports Manager in Loss Prevention company guidelines.
- Minimizes loss by following company Loss Prevention policies and offering excellent guest service.
- Ensures all areas of the Center, including storage room and desk are neat, clean, organized and operating to company standard.
- Follows all safety standards to ensure a safe work environment.
- Open and Flexible able to work opposite schedule of EWC Center Manager.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of EWC and operating subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.