Home Care Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
European Service at Home (ESAH) is a well-established mid-large sized family services company. For the past 15 years, we have worked with thousands of families and we average 3,000 clients a year. Our clients rely on ESAH as the family with services like home-care, daycare, and durable medical equipment/supplies.
We provide the hands on experience to set you up for success with our company's planned and implemented Care Program; which includes direct supervision of Caregivers.The Home Care Service Representative commutes to our office to set up client appointments and coordinate their schedule for the day. The right candidate will also travel throughout towns to conduct in-home visits at each client’s home to monitor and report on the quality of services being provided by direct care staff (Home Care Aides), and to determine whether existing care plans are adequate to meet client needs.
- Work in a Striving Organization Environment Focusing on Project Work that has Impact on the Company’s Success.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Occupation Accident Insurance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Serves as a resource for technical questions, applications and problem solving
- Evaluates, Plans, Coordinates and Manages Home-Care-Aides to ensure client's and company's best interest
- Ensures that client and employee records are complete and current
- Insures client and employee safety, assesses possible risks, and constantly works on its prevention
- Makes home visits, as necessary, to provide hands-on training and assistance
- Personally substitutes HCA, if necessary
- Maintains professional, friendly, courteous, caring relationship and atmosphere with all staff members
- Works in a team to assure accomplishment of the company's goals
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Must be bilingual - Spanish
- Must have a vehicle
- Ability to Delegate
- A high school diploma or general education diploma
- Willingness to substitute caregiver
- Basic computer skills
- Some office experience
Powered by JazzHR
European Service at Home, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at European Service at Home, Inc