Eurofins Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sustainable Talent is teaming up with a global leader in the environmental, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics testing as well as in agro-sciences CRO (Contract Research Organization) services to grow their team. We are currently looking for an HR Assistant/Coordinator to work in Centennial, CO. The Human Resources Assistant is primarily responsible for providing employee assistance. This would include expertise in the areas of performance management, compensation, leadership development, training and development, employee relations, and other special projects. Other responsibilities to include payroll, benefits, recruitment, and onboarding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the pre-hire and onboarding process for new hires
- Run weekly New Hire Orientation for Corporate and remote satellite labs
- Develop and implement trainings for employees and management
- Support culture initiatives throughout the year, including employee events
- Maintain employee electronic and paper personnel files using standard office procedures
- Assist with administrative duties in areas of performance management, compensation, training, recognition, and other functions
- Prepare and provide reporting as requested
- Create and release quarterly company newsletter
- Troubleshoot employee issues with various teams throughout the company
- Work independently on various projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Supports business philosophy, leadership values, and ethics
- Meets basic expectations of quality management system, including, but not limited to good workmanship, adherence to standard operational procedures, training, good documentation practices, accurate recordkeeping so the company may meet its stated quality policy and objectives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent and effective written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with associates at all levels of organization
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Strong ability in Microsoft Office Suite software programs (particularly Excel)
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, adapt to change and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to learn new systems and troubleshoot issues for employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in Human Resources
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, working Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Centennial, CO are encouraged to apply.
- Compensation Range: $16.00 to $20.00/ hour
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Sustainable Talent is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
With over 47,000 employees across more than 800 sites in 50 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Eurofins