Eurofins Advantar Laboratories, Inc provides expertise in virtually all dosage forms including small molecule, peptide, protein, DNA, RNA and oligonucleotide drug molecules. Our GMP-compliant services include pre-formulation and formulation development, analytical methods development/validation/remediation, release and stability testing, compendial analysis, and clinical trial material labeling and packaging.
Eurofins Advantar Laboratories, Inc is searching for an Entry Level Analytical Chemist in San Diego, CA.
**Analytical Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following****:**
- Develop, qualify and validate analytical test methods for drug product, intermediates and excipients
- Design and execute analytical development studies
- Write analytical method validation protocols and reports
- Write and maintain applicable SOPs
- Provide analytical support to QC, Process Engineering and Manufacturing as applicable
- Perform externally generated data review
- Assist in development stability study design and protocol writing
- Assist management during regulatory inspections and internal audits
- Experience with variety of analytical techniques, method development and validation
- 1-2years of contract laboratory/research or relevant industry experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience in HPLC, GC, LCMS, and GCMS is a plus
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
**Basic Minimum Qualifications****:**
- Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline
- Must have hands-on GxP experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Organization: Eurofins Advantar Inc.
Location: CA, San Diego
Job Code: 18278