Digital Marketing Specialist
EuroPharma Green Bay, WI
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Exempt - Salary
Digital & Web Marketing Manager
POSITION SUMARY (not a remote role)
EuroPharma is looking for a Digital Marketing SEO/PPC Specialist to join our marketing team. Qualified applicants will have direct SEO and PPC experience.
The Digital Marketing SEO/PPC Specialist is expected to be an advocate and go-to expert for a wide range of digital marketing-related activities, projects, and initiatives related to SEO, PPC, and Paid Social. The position will be responsible for running PPC campaigns, monitoring paid search budgets on both Google Ads and Facebook platforms, analyzing, and reporting. The Digital Marketing SEO/PPC Specialist will also be responsible for reviewing, implementing, and analyzing websites to be fully optimized and picked up by search engines. Your goal will be to work with the marketing team to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and gain new customers.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strategize, plan, and execute SEO, PPC, paid social media, and display marketing campaigns in Google AdWords and Facebook
• Daily and weekly reporting and communication regarding campaign development and timelines
• Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify key learnings, identify potential opportunities, and provide recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages
• Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance
• Draft detailed SEO site audits and reports to ensure that they adhere to best practices
• Conduct ongoing keyword research to drive the most valuable traffic
• Maintain and manage SEO search tools to identify site issues and collaborate with the development team to resolve defects
• Partner with copywriters to assist in writing effective SEO content for websites and social media accounts
• Develop link building strategies
• Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Ensure alignment between paid search and organic search strategies
• Continually monitor and communicate changes in industry trends and search engine algorithms
• Positive and professional attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Google Analytics
• Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
• Google Keyword Planner Tools
• Google AdWords
• Google Shopping/Merchant Center
• Facebook for Business
• Expertise in Excel
• Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field of study
• Minimum 5 years of experience with hands on planning and implementing successful SEO and PPC campaigns
• Google AdWords Certification
• Google Analytics Certification a plus
• Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices with the ability to analyze performance data, compose insightful reports, and provide evidence-based recommendations
• Keen eye for design and copywriting
• Familiarity with CMS such as Magento and WordPress
• Ability to multi-task, manage time, and work effectively under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational skills
• Flexible and able to collaborate with internal and external teams
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Hour of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM, 40 hours per week. This role reports on site at the 955 Challenger Dr. Green Bay, WI office.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with our without notice.
If you excel in analytics and have a passion for Marketing, we want to hear from you. Existing knowledge of natural products, ingredients, and the industry is a plus, but we’re more than willing to train you in these areas if you’re an overall good fit for the job.
Not to mention, you will also be a co-owner of this unique company because we are employee owned! If you are great with interpersonal relations, have a positive attitude, and want to make a difference in the quality of life for people, apply today!
We love our company. We think you will, too.
EuroPharmaWhy Work Here?
We are employee owned! Be a co-owner today!
At EuroPharma, our quest is to improve the health of America one person at a time. Our Passion is Your Health!is more than just a motto for us. Our enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to our customers. If you excel in analytics and have a passion for Marketing, we want to hear from you. Existing knowledge of natural products, ingredients, and the industry is a plus, but we’re more than willing to train you in these areas if you’re an overall good fit for the job. Not to mention, you will also be a co-owner of this unique company because we are employee owned! If you are great with interpersonal relations, have a positive attitude, and want to make a difference in the quality of life for people, apply today! We love our company. We think you will, too.
955 Challenger DriveGreen Bay, WI
BusinessView all jobs at EuroPharma