FIELD SITE MARKETING MANAGER, WA
Eurest Redmond, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
The Storytelling + Experience Manager (Microsoft Field Sites) is a creative, results-focused, high-performing individual strategically aligned with the vision and pillars of the Microsoft Dining + Event Services team. This dynamic leader will be focused on driving communications and initiatives that positively impact the customer experience, and will spearhead cutting edge marketing & communications programs for our amazingly progressive foodservice client. This position is responsible for developing and rolling out new marketing and communications (marcom) initiatives which will generate new sales, drive participation, and continuously improve the customer experience/satisfaction. Position will work closely to support operations, culinary advancement and new brand development/roll-out, as well as partner with the customer advocate to create new programs and initiatives based on customer feedback. This position will be based out of the Redmond, WA campus (or virtually?) with travel to the Microsoft SVC campus + other domestic field site locations required.
• Strong working knowledge and experience in creating marketing collateral by using graphic design programs on a PC platform (Adobe Creative Suites programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Strong computer skills including all Microsoft applications/products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Share Point, and more).
• Experience with digital signage communication content design program or can quickly learn how to navigate through new programs.
• Support Sr. Leadership with marketing/communications plans for all current/new operations initiatives at Field Sites.
• Strategic client relationship management & communications development.
• Develop & manage dynamic marketing, storytelling & communications campaigns for a variety of dining & retail locations, service styles & formats.
• Maintain the communications/content on website and social media communication.
• Manage the development of all graphic design and printed collateral, including but not limited to menu/menu boards, a-frame signage, digital signage, PIDs, etc. Provide this support for all field sites & Puget Sound as needed.
• Conduct regular meetings with Field Site leads; create all marketing plans & conduct ROI metrics analysis.
• Be a technology ambassador, constantly seeking to integrate meaningful technology into the customer experience to streamline communications channels & drive desired behavior.
• Develop procedure for marketing by analyzing business needs and goals.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Assist the operators in the implementation and quality assurance of all Compass programs and internal brands, drive top lines sales and maintain the integrity of proprietary brand standards.
• Lead & train on merchandising philosophy in all settings.
• Support marketing for local brand/restaurant programs and culinary advancement initiatives.
• Partner with customer advocate to garner customer feedback to implement Marcom programs that resonate with customers and drive measurable change. Provide onsite support at field sites for all initiatives.
• Other duties as designed by Director of Business Advancement and Communications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Exemplary presentation skills
• Managerial/supervisory capabilities
• Strong accounting management skills
• Influencing skills
• Excellent financial analysis skills
• Excellent execution capabilities
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum of 5+ years designing and managing high profile marketing programs (retail, hospitality, restaurant)
• College or graduate degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
• Desire to work with a top notch food service management company.
• Passion, knowledge and appreciation of culinary arts, food and dining
• Creative individual adept at marketing and communications
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient at making group presentations, utilizing Power Point as well as other mainstream software and technology
• Computer literacy – MS Office (including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access & Outlook)
• Experience coordinating corporate marketing programs with design director
• Working knowledge of marketing collateral vendor management
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to develop systems for tracking projects
• Manage projects against a plan and objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work
• Work independently without supervision
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 649550
BusinessView all jobs at Eurest