Soft Count Clerk
Eureka Casino Resort Seabrook, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Collect, sort, count, verify, and wrap coins, cash, and gaming chips. Maintain accurate records in accordance with applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail
- Issue and receive funds for chips, tokens,coins and promotional items purchased or won in the casino.
- Sort contents of drop boxes by denomination in cash, coins and chips.
- Count, verify and record games revenue.
- Issue necessary operating funds to other departments.
- Have knowledge of and ensure compliance with regulations and company internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Balance assigned funds and maintain an organized workstation.
- Operate computer, coin sorter, money sorter, office equipment, telephones and key control system.
- Maintain and complete various gaming and company forms and reports
- Report any monetary or procedural discrepancy to the cage supervisor or manager in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all applicable gaming laws and company internal controls, policies and procedures
- Input customer information into computer system
- Monitor key control procedures
- Responsible for providing quality customer service to guests
- Recognize and greet guests frequently
- Must maintain the strictest confidentiality of any, and all sensitive information.
- All other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Named a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM company and recently recognized as 35th on the list of top 100 companies to work for in America by Fortune Magazine, the Eureka prides itself on being a premier employee-owned family business, and our commitment to family extends to the way we treat our staff.
Eureka Casino Resort
Eureka operates the Eureka Casino in Las Vegas, the Eureka Casino Resort in Mesquite, NV, the Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort in Mesquite, NV and The Brook in Seabrook, NH. In 2015, the Eureka Casino Resort became an ESOP making it the only 100% employee-owned casino in America. Eureka is a core values centric company and central to those values are service to community. Named a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM company and recently recognized as 35th on the list of top 100 companies to work for in America by Fortune Magazine, the Eureka prides itself on being a premier employee-owned family business, and our commitment to family extends to the way we treat our staff.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Eureka Casino Resort