Seeking highly motivated and experienced administrator for a small well-known RCFE.
1. Supervising daily administrative duties (caregivers, patients, facility ambience)
2. Managing calendars: scheduling staff, payroll, clients’ medical appointments, medications and medical supplies orders, food menu and daily well-being activities
3. Arrange transportation or accompany clients to medical appointments
4. Keep proper business documentation and records
5. Community outreach and marketing
6. Entrepreneurial spirit to perform additional tasks as needed
7. Liaison for patients, families and care/medical support team
1. Current RCFE Administrator Certificate. At least 2 years experience working as an administrator or administrator assistant in a RCFE.
2. Current CPR & First Aid Certification
3. Current Health Screening: Covid-19 & TB test results
4. Background check, criminal record clearance & live scan fingerprinting
5. Valid driver’s license and current car insurance
6. Computer savvy and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) experience
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
9. Flexible hours. On call 24/7 and available to all emergencies.
10. Positive attitude and warm spirit
1. College degree
2. Marketing experience
3. Fluent Spanish