Are you familiar with kitchen and/or bath products?
Looking to start or continue your career with a company that rewards hard work and promotes growth?
Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you like working with a motivating team? Then APPLY today!
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, dental and vision!
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Company Discounts and Much Much More!!!
The Showroom Office Coordinator is responsible for showroom administrative tasks as well as sales back-up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and others may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Always maintain a professional, courteous attitude toward customers and fellow employees.
- Answer phone calls coming to showroom.
- Greet and qualify walk-in customers.
- Assist Showroom Sales Consultants with walk-in showroom customers.
- Schedule appointments for Sales consultants.
- Complete Showroom product and sales training as assigned.
- Assist with maintenance of product displays and literature.
- Assist with marketing activities, such as mailings.
- Assist with activities that potentially will increase sales, including but not limited to promotions, Parade of Homes, and home shows.
- General administrative duties as needed for the showroom, such as typing letters, sorting mail, and computer data entry. (may vary upon branch location needs)
- Keep the showroom neat, organized, and free of clutter.
- Special projects.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal, customer service, communication, organization, administrative, and stress management skills.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, priorities, deadlines, and interruptions and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to create professional-looking documents and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, including using a calculator.
- Basic knowledge of Company products available.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Eclipse is a plus.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Occasional travel as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or
- Six months to a year of related experience and training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Frequently required to talk and hear; reach, grasp, handle, and use fingers.
- Regularly required to sit; and stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to climb, stoop, crouch, and kneel; carry; and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception, and color vision.
- Work performed primarily inside.
- Pass substance abuse screening.