Do you have a plumbing background or plumbing knowledge? Are you super focused and organized? Then apply today!
Develop cost quotes on all projects under direct supervision as required by the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and others may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Review project documents and understand scope of work to bid.
- Obtain pricing for materials from vendors or computer database.
- Prepare cost analysis.
- Generate an accurate and competitive quote based on the provided project information.
- Inform supervisor of any observed inaccuracies or omissions in quoted items or computer database.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of products sold and their applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, customer service, negotiation, and stress management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Eclipse.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Effectively read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide with or without using a calculator.
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts such as margins, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or
- Six months to a year of related experience and training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Frequently required to sit; talk and hear; and use fingers.
- Regularly required to walk and stand; reach, grasp, and handle.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less.
- Work performed primarily inside.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pass substance abuse screening.