The Client Website Manager works with a team of individuals with creative and technical skills to develop and maintain various websites for the Etix client marketing team. Largely a project management role, your job is to help manage the entire life of the project, from conception to delivery. You will work with clients to deliver the web product that they envision.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- 3-5years of professional project management experience
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience supporting internal teams
- General technical knowledge associated with software and web-based applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to interact positively with clients of varying type and patience levels
- Experience with venue management, ticketing or e-commerce web applications a plus
- Guide clients through our web development process - from design to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the website.
- Work with the Etix sales team to pitch our web services and explain our production process to potential clients.
- Work with a team of web coordinators and developers to manage multiple projects, simultaneously.