Veterinary Client Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center (PEC): Pet Emergency Center is open 24 hours a day and is staffed by a team of highly skilled, compassionate veterinarians and veterinary technicians who are extensively trained in emergency medicine and intensive care. We are committed to work closely with the family and family veterinarians in providing the best care for your pet.
About the Role:
The Client Care Specialist (Receptionist) will demonstrate exceptional customer service skills at all times to represent the organization and perform day-to-day operations of the front desk.
Shift and Schedule Information:
- Tuesday-Friday 1:00 PM-2:00 AM
Responsibilities and duties:
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding hospital services and practices
- Process appointments, emergencies, and client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all times.
- Process admissions and discharges accurately; schedule follow up appointments as necessary
- Process invoices and payments accurately
- Update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with Veterinary Specialty Hospital legal requirements
- Assist with other administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, emailing, for example
- Qualified candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- The right candidate will have a fundamental knowledge of windows based computer programs.
- Proven effective communication and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to recognize and seek guidance in all client-related cases where protocol does not apply
- Exceptional customer service is expected.
Benefits of Working at PEC:
Full-time benefits include pet insurance, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and CE allowance.
Learn more about our outstanding team at: atlanticstreet.ethosvet.com
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
Ethos Veterinary Health
BusinessView all jobs at Ethos Veterinary Health