Veterinary Assistant ER- 3rd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*** TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL ***
Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center, located in Waukesha, is looking for a Full-Time Veterinary Assistant to join our outstanding team on 3rd Shift (Midnight - 9am).
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Restraining of patients
- Cleaning Kennels, Floors, etc.
- Stocking the treatment areas
- Assisting with patient care
- Able to work in a highly collaborative environment and commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and community
- Willing to learn and grow within the company
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive outlook, a passion for providing the highest quality in patient care and the ability to deliver exceptional client service.
- Must have worked or volunteered working with dogs and cats at a clinic, Humane Society, Kennel, or similar for a minimum of 1 year
Benefits of Working at WVRC: Full-time Benefits include comprehensive Medical, Dental, 401k Retirement Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Uniform Allowance, Veterinary Services Benefits, Continuing Education Benefits and Paid Time Off and more
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
Ethos Veterinary Health
AnimalView all jobs at Ethos Veterinary Health
Get fresh Assistant Veterinary jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.