Customer Service Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
$500 Sign on Bonus!!!
Boston West Veterinary Emergency and Specialty located in Natick, MA, has a Full-Time opening for a highly motivated Customer Service Specialist to join our team.
About the Role: Our Customer Service Specialist is responsible for welcoming all guests according to company standards. Our team must anticipate and address client's service needs, and communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy.
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding Boston West Veterinary services and practices
- Process appointments, emergencies, and client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all times.
- Process admissions and discharges accurately; schedule follow up appointments as necessary
- Process invoices and payments accurately; educate clients in alternate payment options
- Previous experience in, and passion for, delivering exemplary client service.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills that highlight your ability to provide a positive, friendly, and welcoming environment at all times.
- Support team members in reaching common goals.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills
- Able work in high stress situations and exercise good judgment as needed
- Previous experience as a veterinary receptionist, medical secretary, or customer service representative strongly preferred.
- Ability to be flexible in your schedule
- This position includes 4, 10 hour shifts!
- All team members are required to work 1 weekend shift
About Us: Boston West Veterinary Emergency and Specialty's mission is to advance the veterinary profession through our leadership in medicine, education, business and promotion of the human-animal bond. We encourage and empower our technicians to utilize their skills, have input into case management and patient care, think critically, work autonomously, further their knowledge and education, and pursue specialty certification if so desired.
Benefits of Working at Boston West Veterinary Emergency and Specialty:
- Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
- VetBloom access: Race approved continuing education, training and curriculum library
- Health and wellness programs including access to League wellness app
- Full-time benefits include health, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, 3 weeks accrued paid time off, and uniforms
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Powered by JazzHR
Ethos Veterinary Health
BusinessView all jobs at Ethos Veterinary Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?