Customer Service Representative
Ethos Veterinary Health Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center of Hawaii (VERC) is an advanced 24-hour veterinary emergency and specialty hospital. Our dedicated board-certified specialists and highly-trained emergency professionals provide a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. Supported by our modern, state-of-the-art facility, we offer a full in-house laboratory, ultrasonography, CT, MRI and electrochemotherapy.
At VERC, our mission is to provide the highest standard of emergency and specialty medicine, offering the most comprehensive and progressive patient care on the Hawaiian Islands.
About the Role:
The Customer Service Representative will demonstrate exceptional customer service skills at all times to represent the organization and perform day-to-day operations of the front desk.
As the Customer Service Representative, your responsibilities and duties would include:
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding Veterinary Specialty Hospital services and practices
- Process appointments, emergencies, and client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all time.
- Process admissions and discharges accurately; schedule follow up appointments as necessary
- Process invoices and payments accurately
- Update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with hospital legal requirements
- Assist with other administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, emailing, for example
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and are able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Have a fundamental knowledge of windows-based computer programs
- Proven effective communication and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to recognize and seek guidance in all client-related cases where protocol does not apply
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service
Benefits of Working at Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center of Hawaii:
- Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a generous CE allowance.
Powered by JazzHR
Ethos Veterinary Health
BusinessView all jobs at Ethos Veterinary Health