Customer Service Representative - Full Time
- Expired: June 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love animals? Do you have a passion for healthcare? Are you looking for a job with growth opportunity? Then Vista is the right place for you!
Vista Veterinary Specialists is looking for a Client Service Representative to join our team full-time.
Our 24-hour emergency and specialty hospital provides care in Internal medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Neurology, and Cardiology. We are the leader in specialty and emergency care in the Sacramento area!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding Vista Veterinary Specialists services and practices
- Process appointments, emergencies, and client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all times.
- Process admissions and discharges accurately; schedule follow up appointments as necessary
- Process invoices and payments accurately
- Update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with Vista Veterinary Specialists legal requirements
- Assist with other administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, emailing, for example
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Vet med or working with animals is preferred.
- Experience with EzyVet a PLUS++++
- Ability to work at least 1 weekend day and nights
- Someone who can smile and keep calm in emergency and hectic situations
- Excellent Communication and Multi-tasking skills are needed for our extremely busy hospital
- Displays the highest degree of professionalism at all times with customers and co-workers
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented to ensure efficiency and accuracy in all transactions
- Able work in high stress situations and exercise good judgment as needed
- Present a neat, well-groomed appearance
Benefits of working at Vista Veterinary Specialists by Ethos Veterinary Health:
- Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program
- 3 weeks PTO
- We provide your uniform after your 90 days!
- Discounts on pet care for your fur babies
- Competitive pay and untapped growth potential
- Flexible Schedules. We believe in having a healthy work life balance.
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.
Read More Apply for Position Apply for this position Required * Apply with First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address* Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter What's your citizenship / employment eligibility?* No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther Are you 18 years of age or older?* No answerYesNo Desired salary Human Check * I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job. Submit Application
Ethos Veterinary Health
BusinessView all jobs at Ethos Veterinary Health