Customer Service Representative 2nd Shift
- Expired: February 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Perfect Position for You!
Do you have a passion for people and animals? WVRC's Racine/Kenosha location has an immediate opening for a Client Service Representative!
Why you want to work at WVRC Racine/Kenosha:
We have a fantastic work environment. We strive to keep a 'family feel', positive culture, and fun atmosphere. In January we moved to a newly built, state of the art facility. There is opportunity for growth and potential for cross training. We practice Gold Standard care for our patients.
The Client Service Representative provides the first impression of the hospital to clients and patients. The Client Service Representative must be friendly, professional and courteous, and capable of handling many tasks at once with frequent interruptions. Previous work in the veterinary field is preferred.
- Prior experience in working with the public, computer, data entry and multi-line phone skills are required.
- The ideal candidate will possess a passion for customer care and a love for animals.
- Continually provide high levels of customer service to our clients and referring veterinarians.
- Communicate well; including ensuring the client is greeted warmly.
- Recognize the importance of appearance in both professional dress and the hospitals cleanliness.
Full time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending, 401k, paid time off and more!
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
Ethos Veterinary Health
BusinessView all jobs at Ethos Veterinary Health