Client Care Specialist
- $16 to $20 Hourly
Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center in Waukesha, WI is hiring a full-time Client Care Specialist to join our Client Care team on third shift (10pm - 7am).
WVRC believes that all veterinarians, pets and pet owners deserve exceptional experiences. Everything we do reflects this belief. We commit ourselves to acting with respect, honor and dignity toward our clients, colleagues and each other.
Benefits of Working at WVRC:
- Competitive compensation which is based on skill level. $16-20/hr with a 20% shift differential/increase for second shift!
- Generous benefit packages which include: - Employer Paid Benefit Options - Medical - Dental - Vision - HSA & Flexible Spending Plan Options - Paid Time Off (3 weeks upon hire) - 401k - Retirement Savings Plan - Uniform Allowance - Veterinary Service Benefits - CE Allowance - Company Paid Life Insurance - Short & Long- Term Disability Options
- Onsite Veterinary Social Worker available to employees & clients
- Extensive training to all new (and existing) employees with our Learning & Development Trainers to advance their skills and career
- Referral Bonuses
- Being a part of a team of elite professionals who prioritize the needs of their patients
Responsibilities of a Client Service Representative:
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding WVRC services and practices
- Process appointments, emergencies, and client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all times
- Process invoices and payments accurately
- Update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with hospital legal requirements
- Assist with other administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, emailing, for example
- Support team to reach common goals
- Ability to recognize and seek guidance in all client-related cases where protocol does not apply
- Third Shift Client Care Specialist hours - 10pm-7am & will include every other weekend and a holiday rotation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Have a fundamental knowledge of windows based computer programs
- Proven effective communication and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Willing and able to provide exceptional customer service
- A motivated and dedicated individual who is self- motivated to provide exceptional service
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need. IND2Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here. Are you 18 years of age or older? No answerYesNo Desired salary Earliest start date? Can you work weekends? No answerYesNo Can you work overtime? No answerYesNo Have you previously worked at any WVRC location?* -- No answer --YesNo Do you know anyone that works for WVRC?* Are you available to work every other weekend?* -- No answer --YesNo Are you available to work holidays?* -- No answer --YesNo Human Check * I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job. Submit Application
Ethos Veterinary HealthWaukesha, WI
BusinessView All Ethos Veterinary Health Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.