Client Care Specialist
- $18 to $22 Hourly
Ethos Veterinary Urgent Care is hiring a full- time Client Care Specialist to join our team in Oceanside, CA!
About Ethos Urgent Care Center: Ethos is committed to providing a gold standard in veterinary medicine. We are excited to announce the opening of Ethos Urgent Care in veterinary medicine. Our nursing staff are an integral part of providing the highest level of care. We strive to bring together hard working, caring and intelligent people who love to serve and help the community.
Urgent Care Hours of Operation: Monday- Friday 2 PM - 10 PM + Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - 7 PM
Shift Details: 4/ 10 hour shifts per week. Weekend availability needed.
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents/medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding the Urgent Care Clinic process and procedures
- Process appointments and walk in's. Address client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all times, in person and over the phone.
- Process admissions and discharges accurately; schedule follow up appointments as necessary
- Process invoices and payments accurately, provide clients with financial options and help with financial assistance applications.
- Update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with legal requirements.
- Assist with other administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, and emailing.
- Coordinate communications pertaining to pet status updates, changes in treatment plan and associated costs.
- Consistently monitor the progress of the pet from check-in to check-out and provide ongoing communication to the client.
- Act as a liaison between the medical team and the client to ensure everyone's safety and positive patient care outcomes.
- Two years customer service and one-year veterinary experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Detail oriented with good organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Participates in a welcoming environment involving colleagues, clients, and community.
Benefits of Working with Ethos:
- Compensation is based on experience and skill level, $17.50 - 22.50/ hr
- Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, short & long- term disability, life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniform allowance, pet service discounts, and a generous CE allowance.
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need. IND2
Ethos Veterinary HealthOceanside, CA
BusinessView All Ethos Veterinary Health Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.