CA Associate Investigator
- $22 Hourly
The Associate Investigator performs surveillance for clients who suspect fraudulent insurance claims. It may also include interviews and record statements from individuals that may have knowledge of the claim. This position drafts reports, uploads documents, video, and audio files into the case management system from the information that was collected during the investigation. This position works closely with a field supervisor while being trained to perform the job responsibilities. Training could last up to one year depending upon how much work is completed.
- Self-motivated, focused, trustworthy with underlying curiosity and tenacity
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong computer and internet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- No formal investigative experience required
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Degrees in criminology, criminal justice, law enforcement, legal studies are a plus
- Military or Law enforcement background is a plus
- High School diploma required
- Valid state-issued drivers license.
- Current auto insurance
- May be licensed under Agency license where required
- Must own a well-maintained vehicle
- Access to a working laptop and internet service
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Ethos Risk ServicesSan Francisco, CA
LegalView All Ethos Risk Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.