Associate Investigator - Entry Level - Part Time
Ethos Risk Services Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ethos Risk Services is seeking entry level surveillance investigators in the Minneapolis, MN area
No Experience Necessary - We will train you.
The Associate Investigator performs surveillance for clients who suspect fraudulent insurance claims. It may also include interviews and record statements from individuals that may have knowledge of the claim. This position drafts reports, uploads documents, video, and audio files into the case management system from the information that was collected during the investigation. This position works closely with a field supervisor while being trained to perform the job responsibilities. Training could last up to one year depending upon how much work is completed.
High School Diploma
- Possess strong computer and internet skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Valid state-issued drivers license.
- Current auto insurance
May be licensed under Agency license where required
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Ethos Risk Services
LegalView all jobs at Ethos Risk Services