We have found that candidates with at least 3 years of retail or customer service experience do exceptionally well here at Ethos Consulting Group, Inc. Why? You have great communication skills, you are comfortable working with customers, you are task oriented and can work in a fast paced environment, and you can answer any customer questions or concerns.
Ethos Consulting Group, Inc. Provides the Rest:
- We provide ongoing training to improve sales, customer service, and management skills
- We ensure our Sales Associates are hitting goals right when training is completed
- We offer mentorship programs and 1:1 coaching with executive management
- We take you on trips to regional conferences as well as potential new market expansion trips
- We reward our people for doing the right things
- We only promote from within because merit trumps seniority
Benefits: Ethos Consulting Group Inc., provides all team members (employees) access to cutting edge telemedicine (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits. Health Coverage: Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
If you like to have fun, work hard, help the community, and grow your career - apply today!