Ethos Consulting Group, Inc. is still hiring, despite COVID-19, and we have implemented several new initiatives to support the safety and well-being of all our employees.
Ethos Consulting Group, Inc. is seeking to hire an Entry Level Remote Recruiter and HR Talent Specialist!
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, and positive professional who can join and help grow our Sales and Customer Service team.
Ethos Consulting Group, Inc. have taken on a new client, Amazon in the Midwest and are needing to grow our Sales Team immediately.
- Source candidates for permanent Account Manager, Sales and Marketing positions.
- Recruiters screen, call, and conduct phone interviews with candidates using an interviewing script and tracking in our applicant tracking system.
- Schedule and Manage interviews in our ATS.
- Work closely with senior recruiters and management to execute targeted goals.
- The role requires extensive outbound calls in a high energy and fast-paced working environment.
- Possess an understanding of business goals and objectives to find the best candidate to fill our open positions.
- General Human Resources and Administrative tasks such as new hire paperwork, onboarding, running drug tests and background checks etc.
- Be comfortable with making 80 to 100 calls daily
- Have exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills- making sure correspondence with candidates is timely, professional, and organized
- Review resumes on Career Builder, Monster, Zip Recruiter, Indeed and LinkedIn
- Set up accounts with local colleges to post jobs
- Track analytics of interviews and retention
- Work directly with the manager on ensuring a smooth office schedule
- General administrative/secretarial tasks such as ordering office supplies, answering inbound calls, etc.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience making calls, this can be from sales or recruiting.
- Must have comfortability on the phones
- Understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive. Can work solo and in a team
- Comprehension of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Ability to set and hit goals
- Understanding of local and national recruiting techniques and trends
Benefits: Ethos Consulting Group Inc., provides all team members (employees) access to cutting edge telemedicine (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits. Health Coverage: Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.