Ethic Tech is seeking to fill the Quality Manager (QM) position based in Lee's Summit, MO to support the United States Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS) National Records Center (NRC) or Harrisonburg File Storage Facility (HBG FSF). This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The QM will be responsible for all quality activities within task areas.
- The QM will lead a team of quality auditors and tutors to perform all audit and training functions.
- Manage all aspects of quality for the contract to include data collection and reporting.
- Ensure that all the quality assurance programs, metrics, reports, and data are gathered, managed, and reported within contract standards.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with credentialing and training of all personnel.
- Identify and implement process improvements to ensure the highest standards of quality of operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of managing operational efficiencies and quality standards (quality control and quality assurance) for projects or programs of a similar complexity and scope.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- US Government program or operations management experience preferred.
- Experience with the USCIS, NRC and FSF preferred.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt preferred.
- Demonstrate interpersonal ability to communicate with others effectively.
- Be able to work with details and time-sensitive issues.
- Demonstrate good decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations.
- Highly developed capability for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence, and initiative.
- Proactive, committed, achievement oriented, and maintains high standards.
- Ability to establish trust and build relationships with business partners, management, customers, and team.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under tight timelines is critical to this position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
Ethic Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Ethic Tech prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 256.584.2818 ext. 7.