Commercial (Retail) Real Estate Agent
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. (ECP), the “fastest growing commercial real estate landlord in the Greater Sacramento Area” per the Sacramento Business Journal, is seeking a professional Commercial Real Estate Leasing Agent (Retail) with 2+ years of experience in the commercial real estate industry of purchasing, leasing and selling Retail space.
ECP is looking for an intelligent, hardworking, goal-oriented broker/agent who is well organized, has good business writing skills, and enjoys doing a high volume of deals.
The position is focused on leasing space in the approximately over 8 million square feet of commercial properties owned by ECP. These properties are almost all in the Greater Sacramento Area or within a two hour maximum drive from Sacramento.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as a typical “listing agent” for the properties assigned. This includes contacting potential tenants directly and working with outside brokers to lease over a million square feet of available space. (There are also sales of certain buildings — mostly to owner users.)
· Provides tenants and landlord (ECP) with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
· Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
· Prepares typical letters of intent, drafts standard leases (using AIR forms) and lease addendums and amendments (using standard company templates and verbiage).
· Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
Education, Experience and Needed Skills:
· Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration or related field and 3 years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Real Estate Salesperson License or Broker License.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills and ability to effectively present information as well as conduct typical financial analyses.
· Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers in fast paced environment.
· Ability to effectively present information.
· Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
· Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid California driver’s license and a clean Department of Motor Vehicle record.
We provide a competitive “draw” and commission structure which will allow a talented, goal oriented, and hardworking agent to easily make over $100,000.00 annually in net commissions.
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, pregnancy, ethnicity, or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirement of federal, state, and local law.
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc.
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. (ECP) is one of the largest and fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Property Management and Development companies in Sacramento, CA. Currently having over 7,000,000 square feet of property consisting of 150 Office, Retail and Industrial buildings, ECP has had an Annual Growth of over 25% in the past 5 years and anticipates continued growth of 25 - 30% annually over the next 3+ years. Earning the title of the "fastest growing commercial real estate landlord in the Greater Sacramento Area" per the Sacramento Business Journal, ECP is a World Class Company – in process!
1300 National Dr. #100Sacramento, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc.