Operating Room Administrative Assistant
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions Newburgh, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client in Newburgh is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their operating room. Ideally, they are looking for a someone that has some background working in an OR and/or the healthcare field.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires a high attention to detail
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Greets individual calling or visiting the department
- Relays messages in a timely fashion
- Communicating info with other departments/nursing floors
- Demonstrates a commitment to consistent delivery of exceptional care and customer service.
- Works independently with physician office staff to complete surgery schedule in a correct and efficient manner
- Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality of information at all times.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience working in an OR and/or the healthcare field
- Basic computer skills to include Work, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD 10, and CPT coding
- Must be comfortable wearing scrubs, hat and mask for the entirety of the shift
This is a full-time position. Hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm. Punctuality is extremely important to ensure the department stays on schedule for the day.
Please apply for consideration!
Whether you are looking for employment opportunities, quality employees or off-site personnel services such as payroll, employee benefits or risk management, we are experts in meeting the needs of workers and companies across the Hudson Valley!
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions offers job seekers and employers the most complete, leading-edge employment services in the Hudson Valley. Whether you are looking for employment opportunities, quality employees or off-site personnel services such as payroll, employee benefits or risk management, we are experts in meeting the needs of workers and companies across the Hudson Valley!