Vice President of Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a dedicated and analytical VP of Sales to join our organization. To be successful as a VP of sales, you will have good leadership skills and the ability to drive company success. Ultimately, a top-notch VP of sales should have an in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products and have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills and be proactive in solving customer problems. The role requires knowledge of the particular needs serving customers in Automotive, Industrial, Medical, and Defense markets.
- Working with the marketing department to design print and online promotional materials for the
- companys products and services.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff, Distribution and Reps in underserved geographies.
- Developing training programs and product sales competency within contracted Reps and
- Distribution. Implementing success KPIs for each sales channel.
- Managing the sales teams and maintaining sales operations including Quarterly Performance
- Reviews against Sales Goals.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Proposing Improvement Plans when KPI are missed
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field.
- Masters degree in a business-related field would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a sales leadership position at a semiconductor company.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a role selling technology
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation
techniques and use of CRM or sales technology software.
- Ability to attain a strong working knowledge of the companys products, competitive products,
and the markets we serve in target geographies.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
Ethan Alexander Group
Get fresh VP Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.