eTech360 is a Marketing/ Technology company that is the backbone for it’s in house internet startups and is currently seeking a mid -high level in-house PHP Web Application Developer to join its dynamic team of talented developers. An in-house PHP Web Application Developer for its dynamic team of talented developers. The Developer will be focused on enhancing the current features of our platform, building new features to meet business requirements, and participating in collaboration meetings where concepts for new features begin. You will work closely with other team members on technical issues and complex problems and take ownership of application development and design. You'll work with an agile team to rapidly prototype and deploy new software features to fulfill company needs. This job requires strong communication skills (interpersonal, written and spoken), a compulsive respect for deadlines, creative imagination, serious technical chops, and an ability to roll with and contribute to a disciplined-but-entrepreneurial work environment.
- Implement high-quality code in an agile.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of current web technologies and best practices to translate UI designs and workflows into working interactive applications and experiences.
- Work with other departments to define/refine project requirements.
- Scope development effort, and provide reliable estimates.
- Perform scalability and performance analysis as needed.
- Create technical designs for application features and associated documentation.
- Actively work to improve quality and efficiency by evaluating standards and suggesting improvements.
- Verify implementation across multiple browsers and operating systems.
- Participate in departmental process improvement initiative.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- LAMP strongly preferred
- MVC Framework, Code Igniter (preferably), Zend is a plus
- Git, SVN
Preferred Qualifications :
- (with Bachelors) 5+ years of programming experience in PHP.
- Proficient with web-related templating technologies.
- Experience with webpage loading performance techniques.
- Experience with integrating UI code with server side platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Ability to technically document software deliverable through use cases, design documents and technical specifications.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Must have a strong ability to understand existing code base by efficient debugging, code analysis, and by asking the right questions.