Esurance is looking for Work At Home Customer Service Representatives who will work 100% remote, virtually from home, to join a dynamic and award-winning team of individuals who are committed to making insurance smarter, easier, and dare we say- cooler. As part of a growing company that is focused on providing an outstanding customer experience, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and discover your potential. Bring your passion, creativity, and work ethic to the table and we'll help take your career to the next level!
- Backed by Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.)
- Paid training - insurance or call center experience is not required
- Unique, energized, and exciting place to work
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits from day 1
- Paid time off
- Matching 401k
- Socially conscious team - we offer paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Performance-rewarding bonus system
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Career advancement and promotional opportunities
Details you need to know
- Applicants must currently live in a location that is within the MST (Mountain) and CST (Central) time zones
- Start Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Job Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Virtual Training Schedule (Paid): 9 AM - 5:30 PM CST
- Shifts available after training: 40-hour shifts + shift differential
- Esurance provides all computer, phone, and internet equipment and services for you!
Tell me more about this job!
Wouldn't it be nice to have somebody there for you to help you understand your insurance policy and take care of any changes or questions you have in one call where YOU are the priority? This is where your new career starts! As a Customer Service Rep, you'll answer calls from our current customers. You will resolve questions and concerns while building relationships with our customers from start to finish, helping them to interpret their policy and make effective and accurate adjustments.
What we’ve accomplished:
- Implemented multiple tools to tailor solutions for our customers
- Created an environment that encourages an entrepreneurial mind-set
You will make an impact as a Customer Service Rep at Esurance by creating a comfortable environment for our customers to call and get the answers they need to their insurance questions. In this role, you will interact with our customers on a regularly basis by responding to inquiries and gathering information to resolve problems and provide answers to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Treats all customers and coworkers courteously and professionally; handles unhappy customers in a professional manner
- Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all product information
- Calls customers to provide advice on follow up research items
- Initiates workflow (Webforms) documents with other departments accurately
- Obtains customer feedback information and forwards information to suggestion tracking
- Conducts research to determine best resolution to customer issues in balance with business needs
- Promotes the company by providing top-notch service and inviting referrals
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1+ years of in a customer service or call center environment required
- Able to listen attentively and provide excellent customer service skills with difficult callers
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to operate a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment
- Able to type 35+ words per minute
Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus potential for all positions
- Benefits eligibility on day 1
- 401k + company matching
- Tuition reimbursement & student loan repayment program
- Pet insurance discount
- Give time, get time volunteer program
- And much more!
Learn more about us:
Esurance combines the spunk of a startup with the backing of Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.) to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work.
To learn more about Life at Esurance, please review our Glassdoor page and see why our employees love to work for us!