Commercial Assistant Project Manager for General Contractor
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Come work with one of the South Florida Business Journal's fastest-growing companies.
Join an award-winning team that has tremendous associations with the highest quality subcontractors, who perform heavy equipment site work, underground utilities, structural steel, finish carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical work. This company supports a variety of charities and programs that contribute to improving the quality of life in our community.
- Great Health Plans
- Door Dash lunch provided each day
- 15 days PTO to start
- 401K and 3% match
- Car & Phone allowance + Gas Card
Job Description - Commercial Construction Assistant Project Manager- Retail/Self-Storage Units/Restaurants
- Contributes preconstruction services by engaging in the following: reviewing Design Documents, identifying key Subcontractors, investigating sites, analyzing labor markets, identifying long-lead items, developing Bid Packages, participating in pre-bid conferences, developing Project Procedures Manual, and coordinating and obtaining permits.
- Contributes to project financial tracking by engaging in the following: approves miscellaneous job expenditures, assists in preparing monthly Owner Requisitions, processes monthly requisitions, manages change order process, assists in Loss-Control Management, and manages project assets.
- Manages project start-ups by engaging in the following: developing Scopes of Work, setting up filing system, developing Purchasing Schedule, obtaining insurance and bonds, establishing Schedule of Project Meetings, developing QC Program, developing Loss Control (Safety) Program, setting up and distributes project directory and mobilizes onto the site.
- Maintains schedules by engaging in the following: complies with contract requirements, coordinates with corporate scheduling, prepares and distributes detailed Project Schedules, prepares resource-loaded Schedules, prepares, and distributes monthly updates, and develops Look-Ahead Schedules.
- Manages project administration by engaging in the following: administers document control, administers RFI process, administers critical items list, prepares monthly reports, prepares correspondence, maintains filing system, conducts project meetings, and evaluates and responds to project risks.
- Contributes to field operations by engaging in the following: conducts trade preconstruction meetings, coordinates Subcontractors and Vendors, coordinates permit inspections, maintains subcontractor relationships, manages QC Program, manages Loss Control (Safety) Program, manages Shop Drawing process, manages material expediting process, manages daily cleanup, manages rental equipment, performs daily job site walk, coordinates specialty inspections, and manages start-up and commissioning of equipment.
- Promotes client relations by engaging in the following: interacts regularly with the Owner and complies with the client's needs.
- Manages project closeout and post-construction services by engaging in the following: obtains Certificate of Occupancy and other government approvals, submits “As-Built” Drawings, submits Operation Manuals, completes Punch List, coordinates Owner move-in and start-up, finalizes Owner Training Programs, obtains and delivers warranties and transfers attic stock, demobilizes field operations, closes out subcontracts, submits Project History Report, completes Asset Transfer, obtains client referral, archives project records, and administers warranty period services.
Estrem & Co.Delray Beach, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.