Restaurant Shift Leader Clermont
- Posted: over a month ago
The Shift Leader contributes to the success of Estep and Company Inc. through assisting in the daily operations of the restaurant. The Shift Leader’s responsibility is to direct the operation of the restaurant, in the absence of the General Manager and/or Assistant GM, while maintaining the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and supervising team members. Shift Leader is also responsible for handling issues with team members, food suppliers and guests directly, then escalates them to the General Manager/Assistant GM when necessary. Live by the core values: ~Genuine Hospitality, Exceptional Quality, and Remarkably Clean~
Key areas of responsibility:
- The ability to provide supervision during assigned shifts.
- Provides team members, and guests with a positive experience and atmosphere.
- Manages both FOH and BOH shift responsibilities to include scheduling of staff to minimize overtime and achieve daily labor controls and cost as assigned by management.
- Monitors speed of service to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Handle guest comments and complaints.
- Supervise daily shifts to ensure Five Guys standards, product quality and cleanliness is maintained.
- Assist in the ongoing training of team members, including new hires as well as existing staff to make certain Five Guys procedures and processes are followed.
- Performs line checks as necessary.
- Enforce uniform policy and standards.
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Opening and closing of restaurant in the absence of upper management.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Powered by JazzHR
Estep & Company, INC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?