Camp Atterbury Subway General Manager
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
POSITION TITLE: General Manager
"Success is an attitude." Estep & Company, Inc. began with one small Subway store in 1990 with just 6 team members. Now we have grown to over 70 locations between Subway and Five Guys.
Estep and Company is looking for an enthusiastic and qualified General Manager. The General Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Various partnership discounts are now available. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
1. Completes and posts staff work schedules.
2. Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
3. Communicates changes of food preparation formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
4. Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
5. Maintains business records as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
6. Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
7. Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
8. Plans special events and promotions.
9. Completes University of Subway® courses as directed.
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years in a restaurant environment, experience in supervising and training staff preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work any & all areas of the restaurant and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Powered by JazzHR
Estep & Company, INCEdinburgh, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.