Project Manager Business Analyst
Estenda Solutions Conshohocken, PA
- Posted: 15 days ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Estenda is a digital health software development and consulting company. We work with companies of all sizes to develop solutions focused on improving the health and well-being of our fellow humans. Projects include web and API development, data integration, big data solutions, strategy engagements, and operations. We focus on full project implementation and don’t do individual placements at a company site.
Due to expanding and new project work, we are looking for an exceptional Project Manager Analyst to join our growing team. Work on software that matters. Make a difference in the lives of your fellow humans.
The Project Manager Analyst engages with the customer and collaborates with the project team to create innovative digital health solutions. Following Estenda’s ISO 13485 certified quality management process, the analyst establishes working relationships with the business users and stakeholders to understand the customer’s needs to deliver exceptional digital health solutions on-time and on-budget exceeding customer expectations.
Founded in 2003, Estenda’s offices are in Conshohocken, PA, just outside Philadelphia, but we operate as a remote-first company with employees located throughout the US in all four time zones. No travel is required.
- Collaborate with customers and technical staff to establish goals and objectives for solution design, development, and implementation
- Lead customer meetings to gather and review clinical/medical/business requirements, propose solutions and solicit feedback throughout the software development lifecycle
- Generate high-quality project documentation including project plans, risk analysis, and requirement documentation
- Create process models, diagrams, charts, and basic prototypes to ensure understanding of the solution by all stakeholders
- Work with the project team to understand project dependencies, resources, estimates, and technical challenges
- Project management - lead status meetings, prioritize, and track work efforts to meet customer expectations, manage change using an agile approach
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of requirements to all stakeholders
- Manage and promote team cohesiveness, encourage continual learning, and facilitate career growth
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4-year college degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience with roles in Project Management and Business Analysis
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis of software and data solutions
- Above-average written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Sound organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Good project management skills with experience estimating and creating project schedules in an agile methodology
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks working on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a remote, team-oriented, collaborative environment
Required Background and Experience
- Background in healthcare, medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, and similar regulations
- Experience using an ISO 9001/13485 certified or similar quality program
- Experience in agile methodologies and use of JIRA
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries in a relational database
- Ability to read/understand software programming languages (.NET/Java/Python)
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to navigate and comprehend cloud-based solutions (AWS/Azure)
Work at Estenda
Headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, embracing a remote delivery model, Estenda is a diverse group of technology professionals working on improving the lives of our fellow humans. The team is US-based and located throughout all four time zones. As an ISO13485 certified company, we pride ourselves on a job done well with a strong focus on using process to create quality products on time and on budget. We recognize life happens and strive to provide a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative learning environment.
Benefits include paid family healthcare (United), dental, health savings account, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with match, discount programs, generous paid time off, employee assistance programs, referral bonuses, and employee thanks program.
Estenda SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Develop digital health software that makes a difference in the lives of your fellow humans!
Estenda is a software product development and consulting team focused on creating innovative digital health solutions. We partner with academic researchers, government agencies, and commercial organizations from startups to Fortune 500 to transform data into better health. Estenda has extensive experience in full life cycle software development and is an ISO 13485 certified organization. Benefits include paid family healthcare (United), dental, health savings account, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with match, discount programs, generous paid time off, employee assistance programs, referral bonuses, and employee thanks program.