Litigation - Senior Foreclosure Attorney
- $150,000 to $175,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are so excited to tell you about the opening for a Senior Associate Real Estate Foreclosure Litigation role with our busy legal team. You would be key in representing mortgage lenders and servicers on general foreclosure-related matters in state, federal, and appellate court proceedings. This includes conducting comprehensive foreclosure litigation strategies for clients by developing deep legal knowledge and practical matters-management skills.
5 plus years of experience handling contested foreclosure matters.
· Strong litigation skills, including the ability to conduct trials, depositions, mediations, and motion practice.
· Solid organizational skills and the ability to multi-task many matters at once.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Manage a caseload of foreclosure litigation cases throughout all stages of the process, including the filing of complaints and briefs in state courts, as well as defense of loan servicer actions
· Monitor cases throughout the litigation process by ensuring deadlines are met and develop proactive solutions to emerging issues
· Develop workflows to evaluate legal claims at the beginning of each case
· Draft pleadings, motions, and supporting memoranda.
· Oversee discovery requests and responses; understand implications regarding fundamental discoveries; recommend a strategy for resolving legal issues presented by client documents.
· Communicate effectively with opposing counsel and clients regarding discovery requests, deposition preparation, and settlement/mediation strategies.
· Attend hearings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
· Dental Insurance
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
· Oakland, CA 94612: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
· Bar (Required)
At the Estavillo Law Group, we have 50 years of combined experience in Real Estate and Foreclosure law. We offer a big firm experience at a small firm price. Most large law firms have become so big it translates to an enormous overhead. At our firm, we are committed to delivering the highest quality results while keeping our client costs down.
Professional development opportunities and career growth prospects with our ongoing training programs.
https://estavillolaw.com/ At the Estavillo Law Group, we have 50 years of combined experience in Real Estate and Foreclosure law. We offer a big firm experience at a small firm price. Most large law firms have become so big it translates to an enormous overhead. At our firm, we are committed to delivering the highest quality results while keeping our client costs down.
Estavillo Law Group
426 17th street suite 200Orange County, CA
Get fresh Litigation - Senior Foreclosure Attorney jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.