The Accounting Office Assistant is responsible for onsite accounting-related and administrative functions, including handling invoice processing, bank deposits and customer A/R reconciliations, email, scanning support documents, answering incoming calls, maintaining office organization and supplies, and directing inquiries to the appropriate individual.
- Review and process customer invoices for payment, ensuring mathematics and pricing are correct and that there are no discrepancies. Communicate with customers and managers on any issues or problems and work to resolve problems independently.
- Complete daily bank deposit
- Key lockbox entries in Quickbooks.
- Prepare and submit accurate customer invoices and maintain Master job log
- Conduct weekly reconciliation of all Accounts Receivables.
- Upload support documents
- Monitor incoming emails, responding appropriately including reaching out to managers and/or updating Quickbooks files
- Be a motivated team player
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
Education: Associates degree in Accounting, experience can substitute for degree.
Experience: Good general office skills, attention to details, proficient in customer service duties, computer literate for MS Office Suite including and especially Excel. Quickbooks knowledge is a plus.