Part Time Sales Rep - Western Slope
Estate Brands Denver Durango, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $45,000 Yearly
Estate Brands Distributing Company (EBDC) is a locally owned, family operated wine and spirits distributor based in Denver, CO. We offer exceptional customer service across the entire state of Colorado and have a growing portfolio filled with hand selected, premium wines and spirits.
EBDC is currently looking to expand our team to include an account representative focused exclusively on the Western Slope, and we’re seeking an experienced candidate who presently resides in that area. Sales territories would include Durango, Telluride, Montrose, Crested Butte and everything in between.
For the right candidate, EBDC is open to hiring part-time or contracted team member. To be considered, please submit a cover letter, resume and complete the assessment screening.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience with outside sales, ideally with experience managing a high volume of accounts
- 2+ years of experience working in the wine and spirits industry, with knowledge of the three-tiered system and familiarity with on and off premise businesses
- Expert relationship builder
- Highly responsive to customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented, especially as it pertains to the ordering process and managing customer information
- Goal oriented, competitive, and resourceful when it comes to meeting sales goals
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable negotiating, and skillful at using tools at your disposal like volume discounts and supplier specials
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Make regular sales calls to designated accounts, both on and off premise
- Expand your business by obtaining new accounts
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge of the entire portfolio, both wine and spirits
- Manage a high volume of accounts, and manage your time effectively so you can visit accounts on a regular basis
- Manage accounts receivable (A/R) to keep all accounts current (i.e., reminding clients about payments, receiving checks when necessary, etc.)
- Attend monthly sales meetings and weekly meetings with your manager (via Zoom for reps outside of the Denver metro area)
- Conduct staff trainings on product knowledge, host tastings, merchandise store shelves, and hand sell to promote sales at key accounts
- Meet overall sales goals and sales quotas on focus products
- Manage all administrative tasks and logistics associated with sales activity
- At least 21 years of age
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record
- Possess a personal computer/laptop
- Lift and carry a 50+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis
- High School Diploma or GED
EBDC recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States.
Estate Brands DenverWhy Work Here?
Family run, premium products, high growth potential!
BusinessView all jobs at Estate Brands Denver