- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established and successful Ohio Valley energy services company is seeking candidates for the position of Operations Manager. This position is primarily responsible for the daily operations of the location including implementation of processes and procedures and the formulation of strategies to improve performance and adherence to compliance standards.
This key role is responsible for building and managing a successful team, providing exceptional customer service, and maintaining a professional and safe workplace.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
· 5 years of progressive experience in operational positions with a minimum of 2 years of direct supervisory experience
· Demonstrated proficiency in team building, creating and implementing industry specific procedures and best practices
· Fundamental business acumen including understanding of business and financial principles
· Experience with procurement and inventory management
· Demonstrated expertise with employee relations and customer service
· Understanding of safety administration
· Tracking of KPI’s and performance standards
· Ability to communicate and work collaboratively across all organizational levels
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mining and Mineral Science, or other related degree is preferred but candidates with significant industry experience will be considered.
Established and successful Ohio Valley energy services company
BusinessView all jobs at Established and successful Ohio Valley energy services company