Interstate Moving and Logistics is having a Job Fair on Tuesday, July 9th from 10 AM to 3 PM at our Landover office located at:
3901 Ironwood Pace, Landover, MD 20785.
We are seeking Mover Helpers, Packers and Mover Drivers for Seasonal positions (that could go full-time).
Starting rate for mover helpers and packers is $12.00 an hour. We are averaging over 20 plus hours a week in overtime! No experience is needed, just a great attitude and the wiliness to work and learn!
Drivers must have Household good moving experience either CDL or Box Truck- Non CDL experience with valid DOT Card. Come by for an "on the spot' interview!
*******PERMANENT POSITIONS/DRIVERS COMPENSATION IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
Process: Interstate conducts drug screening and criminal background checks as part of our pre-employment process.**
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON TUESDAY JULY 9TH!!!!
Please visit our website, www.moveinterstate.com and apply online today!
The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses five distinct companies that provide global transportation, supply chain logistics and relocation management solutions to individuals, corporations and government agencies.
This position is established to fulfill requirements during peak period of the year when customer requirements are dynamic and unpredictable.
Workers in this category have varying skills and experiences and are assigned to customer jobs based on the requirements of that job and the individual’s skills, training and authorizations.
· Load and unload vehicles containing household goods, office furniture or other goods in a safe and careful manner.
· Possess the ability to properly and safely lift, pack, load and unload vehicles as required.
· Write complete and accurate inventory of household contents, office furniture or other goods when required.
· Assist in the inspection of truck assigned for noted damages, flat or worn tires, fluid levels and travel worthiness.
· Assist in the preparation of vehicles before leaving the warehouse to assure that all materials are placed on the vehicle and that any defects are noted.
· Assist when necessary, in any operation of the warehouse.
· Assist in any capacity as directed by the crew leader on the assigned job.
· Must frequently lift and/or move more than 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 250 pounds with the assistance of others and proper equipment.
Interstate provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.