Coordinator for Non – Profit:
This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right individual to make an impact on the education and environment on the west side of Atlanta. The position reports to the CEO. Duties require a generalist including coordination of events, special projects and working in the field.
Event Planning and Execution
· In conjunction with the CEO, this position will oversee, manage and monitor special events and projects, including budgets, timelines, logistics and other plans.
· Develop and execute a volunteer plan including recruitment, management and stewardship
· Supervise all day-of-event activities and volunteers.
· Coordinate and provide support to volunteer committees for assigned events and special projects.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with volunteers, local sponsors, fundraisers, vendors and participating families.
· Work with residents and key stakeholders establishing and maintaining relationships.
Marketing and Promotion
· Promote awareness within community and among the general public through public speaking presentations at priority fundraising events and meetings.
· Work with local volunteers to secure media partners and identify other promotional opportunities within the market.
· Additional duties as required by the CEO.