FULL CHARGE WITH 4+ YEARS CPA FIRM EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a Bookkeeper for a busy CPA firm, to join our team!
- Client write-up and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform compilations from clients records, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Able to draft and prepare Individual, Corporate, Trust & Partnership annual tax returns
- Prepare Payroll & Sales Tax returns
- Manage payroll services for clients
- Previous experience as a full charge bookkeeper in a busy CPA firm
- A least 4 years CPA Firm experience and motivated to succeed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and other computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Lacerte, Quickbooks, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication and client relation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Offering an excellent long term career opportunity
Our firm is well established, owning our location for over 20 years.
Salary based on experience. Health Insurance and 401K Available
Please forward resume along with salary requirements