The IT Investment Analytics team works closely with our investment professionals in developing the risk and analytics platform that provide timely and accurate insights into the assets the investment team manages. As such, the team continuously researches and adopts new technologies across the entire development stack to provide competitive advantages in a results oriented, innovative, agile and very collaborative environment.
We are looking for a developer who has full stack experience to help advance our platform related initiatives. Your responsibilities will involve development and support of middle tier services on one spectrum. On the other end, you will be developing UI shared components that allow other developers to quickly ramp up their line of business apps. You should be a quick learner and a consummate team player. It is also important that you can work independently and have critical thinking skills to be able to solve technically challenging problems.
Continuous value delivery to our internal clients, ultimately ensuring our commitment to our external clients by:
- Plan, design, develop and test business critical software solutions in concert with project team and in collaboration with business customers.
- Research, prove out and recommend technology, patterns and practices in aid of trading and portfolio management idea generation.
- Perform operational and sustainment activities in support of key system entities that have cross-system dependencies including overnight support.
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 3+ years of experience in middle-tier development (REST, WCF).
- 3+ years of WPF/XAML
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong C# skills and solid understanding of OOP
- Solid debugging skills
- Financial data knowledge, especially Fixed Income, buy-side is helpful.
- Some SQL experience is helpful
What you'll get:
· Competitive salary + benefits
· Work/Life Balance
· Awesome Team Oriented Culture
· High Rise office location in DTLA
· Growth Opportunity!
Established, fast-growing company with career growth opportunities.