The project coordinator is responsible for supporting training delivery logistics support and scheduling of training events. The ideal candidates are experienced and knowledgeable operations and administration professionals who provide specific support to the end to end process of scheduling corporate training events. Their focus is on providing training delivery logistics support/reporting/data analytics to client business partners and customers.
This project coordinator requires the following behaviors: high-touch relationship building and communication – frequent regular personal interaction necessary to build/maintain relationships; understanding of business programs and needs, quick responsiveness to emergent/customer critical issues – providing in the moment resolution to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Frequent interaction with management to address training needs/challenges; immediate collaboration, quick response, research, resolve, follow-up, and communication; certification and site readiness is critical to flow of manufacturing in the production environment; many moving parts require agile coordination and extreme attention to detail.
The Project coordinator role provides the following services/expertise:
• Rostering | Records Management
• Workflow tool and Learning Management System
• Reporting, data, analytics
• Learner Care | Multi-Tiered User Support
• Facilitate client meetings
• Schedule strategic meetings designed to discuss, capture, and review business requirements, trend analysis data and forecasting of training needs/demand; solve for enrollment challenges, optimization, escalated issues, capacity planning, penalty risk mitigation, etc…
• Perform data analysis and reporting for scheduled events
• Provide the output of data analysis to end client
• Records Management | Rostering Management | Learner Care
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships through high customer and service delivery.
• Gather, understand, translate, and validate business requirements
• Ability to prepare weekly metric/data reporting in Microsoft Excel and create graphics/visuals of data in PowerPoint for partner/customer meetings
• Prepare, interpret and report data – Ensure data integrity
• Ability to gather, understand, and synthesize business requirements
• Adapt company processes and standards to client needs based upon defined event/session scope.
• Ensure classrooms and labs are in a teach ready condition with appropriate tools, materials and supplies on hand.
• Print, order and ship learner and instructor materials and kits to US and non-US locations to support learning events.
• Provide basic technology support in classrooms.
• All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 3 or more years related work experience, including effective presentation and leadership skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience providing data analytics
• Strong meeting facilitation skills
• Problem solving, communications – solid verbal/written skills, customer service skills
• Knowledge of and experience with service ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, KANA)
• Knowledge Lean six sigma preferred
• International | Global support services experience (preferred)
Some travel from St. Louis site to site required.
Support needed within the hours of 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time (1st Shift-as a 9 hour shift with 1 hour lunch break); as needed, may require work hours flexibility and availability in order to support global business partners/customers in multiple time zones (e.g. PST, EST, CST, GMT, and other international time zones) – occasionally adjusting PST start and end times to as early as 5am and as late as 8pm.
Established, fast-growing company with career growth opportunities.