Are you looking for a long term, secure career? This opportunity may be for you.
We are hiring experienced POS technicians to support several local end-users equipment. Most of the work will be whole unit swaps onsite. This opportunity is Full Time, 40hrs/week with Benefits and paid vacation. Must own reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement provided).
- Primary responsibility will be swapping POS equipment. Some service events will be working on servers/printers/routers.
- Break Fix calls will involve diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of store equipment.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with repairing POS hardware and peripherals.
- Problem-solving skills necessary to resolve customer reported issues.
- Ability to accept/update and close all service events - real time.
- Collaborate with technical support to resolve any issues for Break-Fix calls.
- Participate in any scheduled projects and Preventive Maintenance (PM).
- Adhere to all customer service level agreements (SLA).
- Experience: 1-3 years of hands on.
40Hrs weekly. Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-7PM.
Great opportunity for an eager technician to join a growing team, supporting several businesses, in and around your local market.
Dress Code - Business Casual, no shorts/jeans/t-shirts etc.
Must be able to pass a Background and Drug Screen
Full Time: 40hrs/week with Benefits and paid vacation - Apply now.
$38-$40K (DOE) Annually (plus OT opportunities)