Desktop Support Technician ($500.00 Sign on bonus)
Essintial Enterprise Solutions Sanford, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Base Skill Set
o Expertise in System Desktop Administration, Customer Service, Incident/Change/Release management and Support various third party applications on Windows Platforms.
o Worked on several technical, various Application support projects across diverse clients and companies.
o Professionally trained & certified in IT Infrastructure Library & Windows Server Administration and also has sharp focus on utilizing the programming techniques for various initiative activities.
o Basic understanding of deskside networking tasks (Office SW check, tracert/ipconfig/etc command for end user support)
o Release/Change/Incident/Configuration management, service delivery, infrastructure, operations & production support. Plan, schedule and implement release projects and related reports, Oversight and development of Build and Release process.
o Installing, configuring, and managing Mobile Device Management applications
o Software Distribution, Data Encryption, Corporate email configuration on mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Blackberry etc.
o Managing, maintaining, supporting, troubleshooting, and optimizing solution
o Resolving problem/request logs within contracted SLA targets and working with Help Desk Analysts to ensure users are regularly updated
Duties & Responsibilities
• Technical troubleshooting and hands-on experience with different OS such as iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry devices
• Analyzing and investigating skills, with a structured approach to problem solving
• Assisting end users via telephone, e-mail, with a wide range of questions, problems and requests with their needs
• Monitoring and tracking incidents and trouble calls in ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognizing high priority tickets and taking action within the expected response time
• Updating all assigned tickets capturing troubleshooting activities and resolution
• Resolving escalations from the IT Service Desk and handling client support requests as well as take ownership of product issues and ensuring closure is achieved
• Planning, creating, and deploying security and device management policies
· Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills with proven ability to work in fast paced environments
· Commercial experience in an IT support technician role that includes2+ years of technical support experience in a hybrid Windows and MAC environment
· Experience in working with a helpdesk operations, to include Windows and Mac clients
· 2+ year Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge of Macintosh technologies, 2+ years of Windows
· 2+ years’ Experience with mobile applications/products including: iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms Expertise in iPad / iPhone
· Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
· Proven attention to detail and high standards for quality
· Excellent organizational/administrative/technical skills with agility to re-prioritize as necessary
· Skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps and instructions
· Business professional attire
Additional skill set requirements (desired)
· Experience supporting applications in an enterprise environment
· Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager specifically on Reporting, patch management and image deployment.
· Knowledge of MAC OS in an enterprise environment
· BA or equivalent job related experience
· ITIL v3 foundation qualification.
· Microsoft certified System Administrator in XP/WIN 7
· Support of End point for video conferencing units.
Schedule & Compensation: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm $20-$22 per hour
Full time, temporary (6 months)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Essintial Enterprise Solutions
6074 Enterprise Park DriveSanford, NC