Are you looking for a long term, secure career? This opportunity may be for you.
We are hiring experienced POS technicians to support several local end-users equipment. Most of the work will be whole unit swaps onsite. This opportunity is Part Time, 29hrs/week (with future opportunity for FT). Must own reliable transportation - mileage reimbursement provided.
- Primary responsibility will be swapping POS equipment. Some service events will be working on servers/printers/routers.
- Break Fix calls will involve diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of store equipment.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with repairing POS hardware and peripherals.
- Problem-solving skills necessary to resolve customer reported issues.
- Ability to accept/update and close all service events - real time.
- Collaborate with technical support to resolve any issues for Break-Fix calls.
- Participate in any scheduled projects and Preventive Maintenance (PM).
- Adhere to all customer service level agreements (SLA).
- Experience: 1-3 years of hands on.
Up to 29/hrs weekly. Monday - Friday (weekend work if available)
Great opportunity for an eager technician to join a growing team, supporting several businesses, in and around your local market.
Dress Code - Business Casual, no shorts/jeans/t-shirts etc.
Must be able to pass a Background and Drug Screen
Founded in March 2010, Essintial Enterprise SolutionsSM was born from two established organizations with decades of enterprise technology support expertise and integrity. Privately owned, the company is lauded for its history in implementing and servicing data center, networking, and back-office technologies around the United States and its management’s pedigree. Experienced in working with both commercial and government customers, Essintial’s predecessors laid the foundation for what the company is today.
Now, EssintialSM leverages its Managed WorkForce® of national field technicians and Business Intelligence team and solutions to deliver Data Center Services, Technology Projects, and Managed Services. Paired with our RFID-enabled logistics network of over 150 forward stocking locations, we offer next-day service to every zip code in the US and same-day service to over 30,000 locations, including all mid-tier and major metropolitan areas. Our PA, headquarter-based Technical Assistance Center fields more than 25,000 service events per month with compliance for all OEM equipment we support, yielding 95%+ SLA attainment across 50+ vendors.
Clients choose Essintial for our industry-leading performance, specially customized solutions engineering, and proprietary Resource Balancing Tool to optimize their equipment performance/cost equation.