- Enjoy strong training -- optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we'll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, motivated team in an upbeat, mission-driven environment.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn competitive pay and first rate benefits.
- Ability to read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to meet production goals & performance objectives
- Requires dexterity to clean & use small instruments with lenses
- Ability to inspect for small particles using a magnifying glass
- Ability to inspect lenses for blemishes & scratches
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Essilor of America, Inc.