Essilor of America, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Represent high-profile brands and the best products in the industry, along with value-add services, such as excellent customer service, inventory management and more.
- Take over a stable, high-performing, Greensboro metro territory, build relationships with independent eyecare professionals, and grow your book of business. The territory has a strong base of loyal, long-term clients and ample opportunities for new business.
- Expand your skills in both account management and new business development, taking advantage of strong training and a supportive sales team -- we're committed to setting you up for success.
- Enjoy autonomy in managing your territory as if it were your own business, while also taking advantage of strong support and resources.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance at a company committed to supporting career growth. Our recent merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry and is creating opportunities for strong performers.
- Join an organization that is driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Account Executive opportunity, you will have:
- A track record of success in B2B sales, including strong relationship-building skills
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience; optical industry experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for both account management and acquiring new business
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including flexibility, adaptability and the ability to provide personal contributions while also contributing to the overall team
- Proven presentation skills
- A strong customer service orientation; customer service and/or client relations experience is strongly preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
Improving Lives By Improving Sight. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times, and has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year from 2010 until 2018, when Forbes discontinued that list.
Essilor of America, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Essilor of America, Inc.