!! In-office/non-remote !!
This role contributes to the company by maintaining and increasing ROI from all earned and paid media while building awareness with engaging social media posts. You’ll enhance communication with customers leading to an improved customer experience while also driving revenue.No remote or contract candidates please.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Earned & Paid Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Daily management of social media platforms
- Handling digital ads on Facebook, Google, Bing, and other networks and platforms as they arise
- Ensure a smooth and timely relationship with print media in monthly and quarterly issues
- Basic customer service via social media
- Create and maintain social media and sales reports
- Take photos for social media in the manufacturing part of the facility
- Assist in organizing campaigns and developing strategies
- Conduct surveys and compile basic data, stay abreast of market trends
- Other duties as they arise
- Experience with Google and Facebook Ads is required.
- Degree preferred.
- 1 or more years of digital marketing experience
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Professional experience running branded social media accounts
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to adapt to new tasks and situations
- Comfort with computers (MS Office, Google Drive, Outlook etc.)
- Comfortable and professional in a busy office environment
- Mon-Fri general office hours
Work is done in a typical office environment, including sitting at a desk and working on a computer for long periods of time. There are occasional visits to the manufacturing section with odors, noise, chemicals, and extensive walking.
Essential Wholesale and Labs is looking for a Digital Marketer focusing on Paid and Earned Media. This position will manage all digital ads, print ad coordination, and social media. We are a growing skin and hair care manufacturer selling both wholesale and private label cosmetics.
As we continue to grow as a company our marketing department is expanding, and we need help to keep maintain and grow our advertising presence. You will be responsible for creating social media posts and following an established social media strategy, managing ads across Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and other online publications. You will also manage our relationship with print publications, acting as a go-between for creative and the publications. This role will also be responsible for constantly working on SEO and SEM.
We need someone with great organizational and communication skills who is willing to take on whatever needs doing. This position will report to and work closely with the Marketing Manager while contributing towards the broader marketing team. “That’s not my job” is never an acceptable mindset.
We are proud to be a market leader in sustainable cosmetics, and we put our money where our mouth is: we have a vast array of solar panels, we limit unnecessary packaging, and use a carbon offset shipping program. Many of our products are accompanied by donations to environmental and social causes.
We offer full benefits, matched contributions to your 401k after one year, and continuing education opportunities.
Please do not call or visit location to inquire.