Essential Solutions Property Management is looking for dependable, hard-working, and self-motivated Apartment Maintenance Technicians for a community in Huntsville, AL.
The Maintenance Technician’s primary responsibilities are to complete service requests, turnkey to make ready of vacant apartment homes, performs preventative maintenance, and HVAC repairs (EPA Cert Required) as directed by the Service Manager.
- Complete Service Request
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical appliances, outlets, and light fixtures
- Plumbing, carpentry, lock repair or replacement
- HVAC troubleshoot, repair, or install (EPA Cert Required)
- Complete Make Ready/Punch-Outs on vacant units
- Assist in renovation projects
- Assist in maintaining the curb appeal of the community
- Must have your own tools
- 1 year of maintenance experience
- Must pass the ESPM Maintenance Test
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be reliable and dependable
Benefits of Working With ESPM
- Schedule flexibility
- Gain practical work experience and learn new skills
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Work with a tight-knit team of individuals
We LOVE Referrals
The greatest compliment we can receive is the referral of your family, friends, or associates! As a token of our appreciation, you will receive a “thank you” reward for each referral who joins our team. There is NO LIMIT to the number of rewards you can receive!!!